Τρίτη 18 Ιουνίου 2013

Love is in the air....

Love is always a good subject to scrap don't you think??? I have scrapped a photo of my sister and her boyfriend and i really enjoyed it! I am trying to work with watercolor backgrounds that i admire lately to other layouts ... For a first attempt it went well . This is my first A4 layout also....i thought it would be cool to try that too.

With this layout i take part to June 15th sketch challenge of stuck sketch . This is the given sketch:


I added the journaling at the left bottom corner as the A4 paper was too tall i hope that's ok...

So here is my lo:





The felt kite is a handmade embellishment i made and the journaling is lyrics from a greek song which says : "once darkness two together can make it light "

Here is the song






ps: my little sister i hope you always be in love and happy as in this photo ;) 

Hacuna Matata everybody ;)

3 σχόλια:

  1. I really like your composition! The watercolors look amazing!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ιωάννα, πραγματικά δεν ξέρω τι να πω... τα βλέπω όλα μαζί και έχω χαζέψει στην κυριολεξία! Έχεις απογειωθεί τελείως!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Σχόλιαστε: